About Error 0x800CCC6E
Error 0x800CCC6E is the storage limit exceed error that display in all version of MS Outlook. This is not a complicated error but presence of this error in MS Outlook program makes it in accessible. It can corrupt your PST files and you are unable to access your entire file. It also avoids you to send or receive email in MS Outlook. Sometime, Inbox Repair Tool failed to fix this type of error due to some limitation in this software. In case, you need to recover your damaged PST file with the help of PST recovery tool.
Causes of Error 0x800CCC6E
- Error occurs due to slow internet connection and bad system level.
- Due to incorrect account settings and unable to connect mail server.
- Due to software issue and malware infection that cause this type of error in PST files.
- PST files get corrupted due to this error and lack of required space to store PST files.
- Some time Window Firewall blocks Microsoft Outlook.
All the above problems are the reason behind corruption of PST files and Error 0x800CCC6E in Microsoft Outlook. Therefore, you need to recover the .pst file and fix Error 0x800CCC6E with the help of PST recovery tool.