If you are getting Windows Error 0x800CCC12 or blue screen error on your system screens that means your PC is having several serious problems. This error is also known as SOCKET_READ_ERROR. It usually occurs when the system is Unable to send Winsock request.
Symptoms of Error 0x800CCC12
- SOCKET_READ_ERROR is displayed
- Your system frequently crashes when you running the same program
- Error 0x800CCC12 appears and crashes the active program
- Windows run sluggish and run slowly
- Your system periodically freezes for a few second of time.
Causes of Error 0x800CCC12
There are various reasons that are responsible for the Error 0x800CCC12. Some of them are listed below:
- Malicious virus and malware attack that can corrupt Windows system
- Another program mistakenly deleted
- Unusual shutdown
- Corrupt or damaged system files
- Wrongly configured system settings
- Corrupts Windows registry entry
These are the main reasons for Error 0x800CCC12. If you want to fix this error then it is necessary to choose the best solution to solve this error. At this time I would recommend you to fix it with the help of Outlook repairing tool.