Tell me about Error 0x800CCC6B?
Error 0x800CCC6B is the unexpected error generates during program installation such as installation of MS outlook or installation of Windows Operating system. It can display an error message after entring into the program named as “SMTP_551_USER_NOT_LOCAL”. Once this error reported in MS Outlook, you can’t access the Outlook data file and also unable to access save data such as email, contact, task, notes, journals, etc. It can also able to damage your PST data and make it inaccessible.
What are the symptoms of Error 0x800CCC6B?
- It appears and crashes the active program window.
- Automatic restart of the system
- Get a long time to shut down
- BSOD error occurs or DLL not found
- It can make system sluggish
What are the causes of Error 0x800CCC6B?
- Incomplete installation of Microsoft Outlook
- Virus or malware infection
- It also caused due to corrupted boot sector or uses of outdated driver
- Improper shutdown or power loss during working in MS Outlook
- Incorrect user-id and password of Outlook account
How can I fix this error in MS OUTLOOK?
It is strongly advised that scan your PC regularly and check malware threats. Install or download Outlook program carefully. Try to recover your corrupted data or fix Error 0x800CCC6B with the help of PST recovery tool.