Microsoft Outlook has provided many useful attributes such as email, calendar, contacts, task, notes, journal, etc to execute various tasks in Outlook application. The calendar is also an attribute which is popular and useful in Outlook. It helps the user to set a reminder on their important date. But sometimes users have to face the issue that their saved calendar events get corrupted and they can lose calendar attributes in Outlook due to Outlook calendar-0x800CCCD2 error. Once it occurs in Outlook, it might get serious computer problems such as Blue screen error, system crash issue or computer freeze. So, if you find this type of error in Outlook then troubleshoot it immediately.
Causes of Outlook calendar-0x800CCCD2 error
- It occurs in MS Outlook due to missing of registry files and dll files
- Incomplete installation of MS Outlook program
- Virus and malware infection also able to delete Outlook files
- Incorrect configuration of Outlook’s account
- Slow Internet connection or connectivity issues with the Exchange server
Due to above common reason, you can receive such type of error known as Outlook calendar-0x800CCCD2 error. Therefore, it is recommended you to fix all type of error and recover or undelete Outlook calendar with the help of PST Recovery tool